Helping you with Payments
We appreciate that at times, immediate full payment for purchases can put a burden on your finances so we have come up with some innovative schemes to help you pay for your purchase.
Berkshire Credit Union (BCU)
We have teamed up with the Berkshire Credit Union( BCU) who can assist you with loans and savings. If you register as a member who saves regularly you may be able to borrow up to £5000 and repay between 6 months to 5 years. If you are a member you will also automatically qualify to pay for your purchase by taking a loan through the BCU or use our PayASSist scheme (see below) if you do not meet all the conditions necessary to participate in this scheme. You can find out more information about the Berkshire Credit Union by visiting www.cslberks.org.uk or calling them on 0118 958 5803. Please mention that you were referred by CompuSage when you call.
What is PayAssist
The PayAssist scheme is a way to spread payments for purchases from this site (FirstMicro) over 3 months. In general the PayAssist scheme can be used for any IT product or small electrical appliance.
How does PayAssist work
- PayAssist is only available for purchases between £100 and £500. Other amounts may qualify at the discretion of Management.
- payassist is only available if you are personally known to compusage or you know someone we know who can personally vouch for you. you must be approved by us to use the scheme. Please contact us to see if you qualify.
- If you use the scheme then you must agree to pay by post dated cheques or standing order/bacs.
- If you miss an installment an administration fee of £20 is added to your account every time a payment is missed.
- If an installment is not paid within 14 days of its due date the PayAssist scheme will immediately cease for you and all outstanding payments will need to be paid within 7 days. Failure to pay may cause us to commence legal action to recover the outstanding amount or the goods you purchased can be returned to be sold to recover the outstanding amount.
- If you need any more information about the PayAssist scheme please call 0118 411 5000 or 08456 123440 (local rate number).
NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE AGREED MONTHLY PAYMENT YOU SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PayAssist SCHEME or any loan agreement.